We are super excited to confirm that we will be visiting the Oasis this summer!!!
Our first event will be Saturday, May 21, Noon to 6pm!
The Oasis is one of the coolest places in the Chicagoland area. If you have never been there, here is what to expect.
The Oasis is about 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop in the Park Forest area. The actual location is difficult to find so when we send the address pay attention! The house is set back from a main road. When you pull in, you will instantly know you have arrived! There is plenty of parking on the driveway and in a parking area. Please don’t park on the grass. There is usually someone out there to help.
The property itself is about 18 acres, mostly wooded, with about 5 acres of open space. There is a main house which we can access to use the bathroom (the main floor bathroom is just incredible!)
There is a large in ground pool and a large covered bar area. There is plenty of space to spread out and get some sun. We do have limited chairs so feel free to bring your own if you can. When we have large crowds, people also settle in the grass, some even bring canopies!
Once you are on property, you can be naked everywhere. Many people undress at their cars.
After you have parked, walk to the covered bar area to check in with Steve (or Katie ) and find a spot to settle in. Events usually begin at noon and most people are there by 1pm.
There will be two tables set up under the bar area for snacks/appetizers/desserts. (We ask everyone to bring something to share). We provide grilled meats, usually sausage, bbq chicken and you never know what else. There will be TONS of food so come hungry!
We also provide soda/water/ice/utensils/plates/napkins, etc. Event is BYOB.
The day is spent swimming, sunning, eating, socializing and relaxing. Event ends at 6pm sharp. We want to be cleaned up and gone before the mosquitos come out!
Important things to know about the Oasis
• Please no glass bottles by the pool
• There’s an outdoor shower to use before entering the water
• There is a large fireplace in the bar area in case the weather isn’t too warm
• There is a huge industrial fan if it gets too hot
• Events go on rain or shine. There are no refunds for incliment weather.
• The pool is heated and on the warmer side
• If it does rain, just hang out under the bar if you don’t want to get wet
• The Oasis is far enough from Lake Michigan that the weather is usually WARMER at the Oasis than in Chicago
• Please DO NOT arrive before Noon unless you have reached out to us to volunteer to help with setup
• We only give out the address a few days before the event to protect the privacy of the owner. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you visit the Oasis at other times/days besides our events. Doing so will get you removed from our group
• Please leave no trace, this is a private residence.
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Special 2021 Pricing
for a limited time only
Please go to our square site https://iconoclast1203.square.site OR. https://cfcsquaresite.square.site to purchase.